ACS, part of the JSE-listed Altron Group, today announced that it had entered a co-distribution partnership with CONDYN to expand the current sub-Saharan Afr
Except for e-Learning content development, Bytes People Solutions also create traditional, mostly paper-based, training material to complement instructor-led training as part of the blended learning approach.
We have found that a large number of our customers have paper-based training material that is out-of-date, has not been created according to instructional design principles, or is not engaging to use. We therefore take the existing material and face-lift it by making use of sound instructional design principles (such as information mapping templates) and processes. Furthermore training material is outcomes-based and developed according to the needs and profiles of the learner.
Other important focus areas of our approach to content development are:
- Outcomes driven training material in line with the requirements of the Skills Act (where relevant and applicable);
- A course design process where sign-of at specific intervals plays an important role in ensuring quality;
- Business processes, information flow and a clear understanding of the various roles and interdependencies;
- Adult learning principles including deduction, active involvement, problem solving, peer learning and prior experience;
- On-going learning;
- Empowerment through collaboration
The approach is further built on ensuring maximum business ownership of the solution and knowledge transfer. This is achieved through:
- Involvement of the client during and after the project;
- Regular communication to all stakeholders;
- Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) (people from the business environment providing support during training) as part of the training (who will also act as Change Agents in the classes)