ACS, part of the JSE-listed Altron Group, today announced that it had entered a co-distribution partnership with CONDYN to expand the current sub-Saharan Afr
Our Microsoft end-user training is presented according to a productivity-based delivery model that focuses on when and how to use key functionalities, in addition to providing basic, introductory guidance. It also incorporates the following:
- Awareness: We tell the Microsoft Office story through practical, easy-to-follow demonstrations based on specific real-life business scenarios.
- Assessments: Our assessments consist of pre and post assessments to determine the skills gap, as well as in-class skills transfer assessments.
- Flexibility: Our classroom environment and the innovative “classroom in a box” offering allows us to accommodate people both off-site and on-site at their offices. Blended delivery is offered through both online platforms and facilitator-led interventions.
The awareness, assessments and flexibility aspects of our offering enable us to create innovative training solutions that can be used when organisations are migrating from one version of Microsoft Office to the next. This enables them to break the cycle of investing in software while sacrificing business benefits for end-users.
Bytes People Solutions’ Microsoft end-user training is only successful if the awareness, assessment and flexibility components are viewed holistically, and not as a set of independent training interventions.
To this end, we make use of our 20-plus years of experience in the people development arena to customise our solutions to meet specific client needs. We use multiple forms for certification, from vendor-specific certifications to unit standard-based assessments, to ensure that the requirements of our customers are addressed effectively and efficiently.
Currently our offering consists of:
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Access, Visio, Publisher, SharePoint and OneNote.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Windows 7 and 8
- Visual Basic for Applications
Bytes People Solutions is a four time winner of the prestigious Microsoft Learning Partner of the Year Award SA.
Most of the courses are unit standard aligned.