JSE listed Allied Electronics Corporation Limited (Altron) today announced the restructuring of its executive committee to create a leaner group structure th
Microsoft SharePoint End-user
Sharepoint is a platform from Microsoft that is used to create intranets for team collaboration, blogs, wikis and company news. It is also commonly deployed to extend certain information to customers via password-protected Web sites. SharePoint can also be used as a configuration management system and document repository.
At Bytes People Solutions we believe in the value that Microsoft Office and SharePoint can add to the workforce in any organisation including improved collaboration and document management. The Bytes People Solutions offer focusses on the following roles within organisations:
- Site Owner of Power-User as well as designers
- Implementation and Administration teams
We believe that the success of a SharePoint implementation depends largely on the buy-in from the actual users of SharePoint and for this reason we have created a bespoke solution that allows us to:
- Create SharePoint manuals in line with the specific customers’ requirements
- Deliver the training to the users whilst promoting the value of the product
- Assess users’ ability to use SharePoint.
Bytes People Solutions provides the following SharePoint end-user training:
- SharePoint End-User for Microsoft Office 2010 / 2013
- SharePoint Site-Owner for Microsoft Office 2010 / 2013
Training dates for SharePoint end-user can be found on the Desktop Training Schedule.