JSE listed Allied Electronics Corporation Limited (Altron) today announced the restructuring of its executive committee to create a leaner group structure th
Assessment Management Solutions
Bytes People Solutions has been delivering assessment solutions, especially e-assessment solutions, to large corporate customers since 2006. Our flagship product, the highly acclaimed assessment tool from Questionmark Corporation, has been implemented at various organisations accross South Africa, including companies in the financial sector, such as Nedbank and Standard Bank, the education sector such as the University of Pretoria and University of the Free State, and the insurance sector such as Discovery and Sanlam.
Bytes People Solutions also provides solutions that enables the customer to assess paper-based assessments electronically or on-line. A solution called eMarker from DRS, enables educational institutions to digitise examination scripts after which the scripts or individual questions can be marked on-line by assessors or markers.
Manage the Entire Assessment Process: The Questionmark® Perception® assessment management system enables trainers, educators and testing professionals to author, schedule, deliver, and report on surveys, quizzes, tests and exams.
- Author questions and organize them into exams, quizzes, tests or surveys
- Deliver via browser, secure browser, mobile devices or paper
- Analyse and distribute meaningful reports on results to stakeholders
Collaborative Authoring: Questionmark® Perception® provides a collaborative authoring environment for learning professionals, educators, test publishers and subject matter experts (SMEs) to create surveys, quizzes, tests and exams. Questionmark Live provides SMEs an easy, collaborative browser-based authoring, complete with version tracking and roll-back features.
Blended Delivery: Questionmark Perception's auto-sensing, auto-sizing delivery features take the guesswork out of blended delivery, enabling you to author an assessment once, schedule it once and then deliver it in as many different ways as they like – including standard web browsers on PCs or Macs and mobile devices such as Androids or iPhones.
Flexible delivery options make it easy to delivery observational assessments. Assessments may also be delivered via integration with other systems or can be printed for scanning in participant’s answers.
Reporting and Analytics: Questionmark Perception offers many pre-defined reports and analytics – including item analysis, test analysis, survey reporting and more – that enable you to analyse and share results with stakeholders. Questionmark's reporting and analytics help learning and training professionals determine:
- What did participants think of the learning experience?
- What did participants learn from the training or course?
- How do I coach test takers to improve performance?
- Are my questions valid and reliable?
- How did one group of test takers compare to another?
Why Questionmark Perception?
- Easy question and assessment authoring
- Question banking by learning objective
- Blended delivery to browser, smartphones, paper, flash drives and more
- Role-based security for multi-author environments
- Translation management for multilingual assessments
- Integration with other enterprise systems
- Printing and scanning your assessments
- Delivery optimised for accessibility
- Mobile apps for flexible delivery options
- Instant feedback to enhance learning
- Secure delivery for high-stakes exams
- Powerful, intuitive authoring tools for SMEs
- On-demand results, reports and item analysis
- Randomise presentation of questions and choices
- Adaptive branching based on how questions are answered
- Year-round learning opportunities
- Comprehensive technical support
For more information, please see the brochures attached or visit the Questionmark website at www.questionmark.com