By maintaining its focus on innovation with the new Xerox Versant 2100, the company has boosted production levels and turnaround times.
XEROX SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
We provide an extensive portfolio of technology offerings and software solutions to the document and document management industries. Our software, hosted services and software development can take your business, marketing agency or printing company to the next level. Here’s what we can offer you:
Our printing software solutions and office software solutions help you to effectively control and manage the wealth of information and documentation that companies process on a daily basis. Find out more about our software solutions.
Our web based document and communication technologies are the platform standard in the market. We specialise in rapid deployment of personalised communication, web2print, brand collateral management and cross-media marketing services, offering solutions for print, email, web and mobile platforms.
Our hosted services are available in both monthly contract and per-use formats to suit individual client needs. Easy set up procedures and few client software requirements means an effortless and rapid deployment of our services for our clients.
Our hosted services include:
- Web 2 Print: This is a web based print solution specifically developed for the South African market that provides a comprehensive set of tools to create, submit and manage print jobs online. It allows commercial printers and in-house print facilities to harness the benefits of the web within their print environment.
- Personalised 1-1 communication: This solution offers the marketing professional an opportunity to engage with customers across multiple direct marketing channels while maintaining a consistent message across electronic and print media, and is designed to generate the highest possible response rates
- Brand portal: This is an online tool that provides agencies, marketing departments and brand managers the ability to personalise and automate the design, distribution and administration of branded collateral, including email, SMS, MMS and printed direct mail campaigns from their own data or list.
Research and development is a critical factor in the long-term success of any organisation. In our bid to ensure continuous improvement, we are always looking at new and emerging technologies that will benefit our clients.
Our ability to create customised solutions that will integrate into our clients’ existing environment and infrastructure is one of our key differentiators.
Xerox ConnectKey: The all-in-one software solution for optimising document flow
ConnectKey is the latest technological innovation in the Xerox software solutions portfolio. Designed to be ‘the right technology for today’s challenges and tomorrow’s tasks’, this document management solution is a complete ecosystem for multi-functional printers that completes tasks seamlessly – allowing your business to focus on the processes at hand rather than managing the technology.
Advantages of this innovative software solution include:
- Real, yet practical solutions to everyday workflow challenges
- Streamlined communication
- Efficient processing
- Easily sharable data
- Simplified paper-driven tasks
- Reduced daily operating costs
Features of the Xerox ConnectKey software solution
Documents drive business and multi-functional printers utilising the Xerox ConnectKey software solution keeps your business ahead of the curve through:
Convenience: Empower your employees to work wherever they are, whenever they have to with mobile printing and scanning solutions that are fully compliant with mobile devices and cloud technology.
Security: Keep critical information secure on mobile devices as well as PCs with complex, multi-layer virus and malware protection from McAfee.
Productivity: Achieve optimal levels of productivity across departments through software solutions that assist you in getting work done faster. Collaboration is easier, decision-making more responsive; communication is faster and administrative tasks more efficient.
Cost control: Reducing costs are imperative to staying ahead of the game. ConnectKey customises print output, controls printing costs through user permission solutions and reduces paper waste through Earth Smart technology.
Bytes Document Solutions, the exclusive, authorised Xerox distributor in 26 sub-Saharan countries, will deliver and implement a tailored document management solution utilising the Xerox ConnectKey software solution for multi-functional printers to meet your organisation’s exact requirements to produce the competitive edge you’re looking for.
Contact us today for more information.